There’s a Better Way to Build Your Author Platform!
You know that you need an author platform to get published… but building a platform can feel confusing and exhausting.
At Yates & Yates, we hear questions like this all the time:
- How many social followers or email subscribers do I need to get published?
- Is there a way for platform building to be less overwhelming?
- How can I accumulate a reader following in a way that’s organic and authentic?
We’re going to make it simple for you to understand so you know what you need to do to get the attention of readers, agents, and publishers.
You don’t want to spend time creating an incredible book… only to have no one buy it! This special presentation will help you get clear on the must-haves for your platform.
This training is for you if…
- You aren’t sure what it takes to build a legitimate following of readers.
- You can’t get an agent because your platform is too small.
- Your manuscript is getting rejected because you don’t have the platform you need.
- You’ve heard that your writing is good and your book idea is strong… but you can’t find a publisher because your “reach” is low.
- You’ve been published before, but your sales numbers were disappointing.
Taught by: Karen Yates and Special Guest - Noah Elias
Yates & Yates is a leading literary agency with over 125 collective years of publishing experience. With 43+ NYT Bestsellers to our credit, we pride ourselves in adding value and expertise to the publishing industry. Karen Yates is responsible for discovering talents like Katie Davis Majors, Jen Hatmaker, and Jennie Allen.
Noah Elias, a world-class airbrush artist and entrepreneur and graduate of Author Coaching University has first-hand experience building an audience and the ripple effect of all the content you create. He brings the author perspective and insight, along with incredible success story!
What You'll Learn During Our Session
This free online presentation is going to guide you through 4 platform absolutes, the critical must-haves for growing your author platform.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What it takes to build a trustworthy author brand, from voice to look and style
- How to cultivate an ENGAGED email list (your most valuable audience!)
- How to make your assets work together so you work smarter, not harder
- What to focus on so you get readers, not just more “followers” who don’t buy
You’ll also get a chance to join us for a LIVE Q&A session at the end of the training, where you can ask your burning questions and hear specific advice about platform building!
If you’ve been stuck or frustrated in regard to building readership, establishing your brand as an author, or creating a successful platform, you absolutely need to attend.
The Yates & Yates team are literary agents with over 125 collective years of publishing experience. We’ve worked with major brand New York Times, bestselling authors. In the last 17 years, we’ve secured over 130 MILLION DOLLARS in publishing contracts with publishers like Penguin Random House, Harper Collins, Hachette, and Simon & Schuster. We’ve also worked with faith-based publishers, like Thomas Nelson, Waterbrook & Multnomah, Zondervan, Baker Books, Worthy Publishers.
You shouldn’t have to “know everything” to become a successful author. That’s our job. We believe that God has uniquely equipped us to help others use their gifts. You bring your talents and message, and we will guide you through the publishing and business aspects of achieving your dream.