FREE Online Training:
The Secret Path to Getting Published:
And the Nine Pro Tips to Ensure Your Success
In this training you will discover:
- How to capture the attention of an agent or editor
- What a book proposal is and why it matters
- 3 common deal killers that amateur writers make
- How to stand out from the crowd of aspiring authors
- The 9 pro tips to use in getting an agent and publisher
- Tips to significantly improve your chances of getting published
- And MUCH, MUCH, MORE!
Join us for this FREE online training.
Taught by: Matt Yates and Karen Yates
About Your Hosts:
We are literary agents with over 125 collective years of publishing experience. We’ve worked with major brand New York Times, bestselling authors. In the last 17 years, we’ve secured over 130 MILLION DOLLARS in publishing contracts with publishers like Penguin Random House, Harper Collins, Hachette, and Simon & Schuster. We’ve also worked with faith-based publishers, like Thomas Nelson, Waterbrook & Multnomah, Zondervan, Baker Books, Worthy Publishers.